I had a wonderful and quite a dynamic experience with my free teleclass this morning.
As I talked about the potent energy of the earth very close to the ground in the fall and winter
months, the potent wind through the trees blew our electricity out. Then it came back
on. A bit of delay in the class, but powerful display of the transformational energies
that are present during this winter-into-spring time.
Two things I shared on this teleclass this morning:
- An excerise to connect with the green emerging
- Seven ways to weave the green into your life right now.
- Go outside on the earth where you live. Look at your feet.
- Bend your knees slightly and allow your energy to sink into the earth just a bit.
- Breathe naturally, three breaths.
- Now breathe with the awareness that you are breathing in the breath of the plants around you and breathe out, offering your breath to the plants.
- Now become aware that this beautiful earth you are standing on is alive. Breathe in and out with the earth.
- Bring awareness to the green around you, no matter what the weather or what appearance of the landscape.
- Breathe in and out with the green.
- Now connect the green with the green of your inner landscape. And listen.
- Offer gratitude when this is complete.
Seven Ways to Weave the Green as winter turns into spring:
- Spend time outside everyday, listening and breathing with Gaia, our living earth.
- Breathe in and out with the green, whether you can see it or not. It is there now.
- Before harvesting any plants, ask permission. Wait for an answer.
- See all weather patterns of spring as being instrumental in bringing about fertility. Give up complaining about weather and give thanks instead.
- Plants seeds as soon as it is possible. Plant your intentions with them.
- Drink nourishing herbal infusion to wake up your body.
- Notice what nourishes you and what doesn't nourish you.