frozen earth this morning
foggy blanket covers our valley
deep maroon dock seeds
remind me of inner bounty
amber leaves lead me to the goat barn
with the cold and wet
so happy, so content
I will take her lead
I will be thankful for this day
and laugh with the gifts
I am receiving
A shamanic exercise to connect with the gifts this day offers:
- Walk outside near where you live
- Find a plant that is thriving in your surroundings
- Sit or stand near this plant
- Notice your breath and breathe a few natural breaths in and out
- Now shift your perseption and take 7 more breaths, breathing in the breath of this plant and breathing out, offering your breath to the plant.
- Notice how this plant is growing, everything about it. How it comes up out of the earth, what colors are present and imagine its root below the ground.
- Now for just a few minutes, imagine you are this plant, thriving here in the energy of the earth right now.
- What is your breath like? What do you feel? What thoughts come to mind? What sensations? as you embody this plant thriving...
- When this is complete, give thanks for the plant and this day.
May you find humor and joyfulness in life's circumstance.
May it be in Beauty.
Crow's Laughter Mystery School Offerings:
Call or email for more information about the following offering.
360-579-2319 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and listen to another Inspirolog with Jamie Walters of Ivy Sea and Crow's Daughter. In this recording Jamie and I are sharing more about connecting with the spirit of nature and the trees.
Crow's Daughter's Herbal and Earth Teachings ~ Individual Sessions
I work intuitively, consulting my shamanic helpers to offer you what is needed.
Sessions are experiential. You will be connecting with your wisdom through time in nature, creative arts, and deep listening. I recommend multiple sessions to delve deep into the heart of what you desire. Available at our farm on Whidbey Island and in Seattle
The Compassionate Nature of Plants ~ 13 Month Home Study Course in Shamanic Herbalism, an opportunity to begin crafting a deeply nourishing life where you live.
Start anytime, participate at home. 13 monthly lessons, 9 seasonal lessons, phone consultations, and discounts on our other classes.
Women and Plants ~ Shamanic Herbal Apprenticeship Program
Next session begin January 16, 2009 ~ 16 Months, Comprehensive Immersion in the shamanic herbal tradition of the Wise Woman. Call or email to request an apprenticeship application.
Herbal Wisdom Circle ~ Plant teacher for December is Cedar
December 13, 2008 ~ 10:30-2:30
Monthly open circle, come to as many as you like, discounts when you sign up
with friends and multiple circles.
Prosperity Circle coming coming in January 2009
Details on our website soon. Call or email to reserve your space.
The Well ~ A Study Group for Women
First Wednesdays, 7-9 pm ~ December 3, January 7
A replenishment group for women to explore the wise woman tradition, nourishing ourselves deeply and connecting with the treasures within us.
Winter Solstice Earth Celebrations
December 20 ~ 3-6 pm
Free event ~ Everyone welcome, children are encouraged to attend
Herbal Wisdom Mentorship for Girls
We will begin again in January 2009
Come explore the amazing healing way of plants ~ Learn to see through the eyes of the wise woman ~ Discover your plant ally ~ Learn to listen and talk to plants.
Enchanted Earth~The Plant Teachings of Winter,
Class a A Gathering Grove ~ December 16 ~ 7-9 pm,
Fee is by donation.
Dark of the Moon Lodge
Returning in 2009
Call or email anytime to find out more, share your inspirations and request an apprenticeship application. 360-579-2319 ~ email@example.com