Friday, August 31, 2012

Compassionate Wisdom and the Plants in their Fullness

,,
Last night, I offered a FREE teleclass, "Compassionate Wisdom and the Plants in their Fullness, about my work as a shamanic herbalist." 

I feel such an incredible synergy in sharing the practices related to the plants in their fullness, in expanded consciousness.  

So simple, so close to home and so powerful are the shamanic herbalism practices I have learned from my teacher.  

Here is a link so that you may listen to this class.  

At the end of the class I offer a gift, Apple Moon-Full Moon Plant Mysteries and also extra special prices on our programs until the end of tonight, the BLUE MOON-FULL MOON, August 31 , 2012. Follow this link, www.crowsdaughter.com,  and look on the left side of my website for a list of all programs.

You may email me to receive this gift and you may sign up for one of our programs with these extra special prices.  

May the Fullness of the Year and the Abundant Harvest nourish and inspire you.  

Peace and Abundant Green Blessings, Julie

1 comment:

Singing Heart said...

Thank you for posting a recording of the teleconference, Julie. I am glad since I missed the called last night. It is good to hear your voice and your teachings again. They are very reassuring and comforting. I leave for Ireland pilgrimage this Sunday--into the Land of the Fae! Blessed Be--Betsy Boehm Hsu